Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year Resolutions.

Hi everyone and happy 2014 to you all,

I thought for my own benefit it might be nice to try and think of a few New Years resolutions. 2013 was a mixed year for me, both good and bad things occurred. I'm hoping 2014 brings a bit more positivity and good luck.

The first thing I want to do is to stay motivated in my academic work. I'm a Psychology student and although it is interesting, I often lose interest and motivation in terms of studying.

The second thing is to stay positive regardless of the bad things that may happen in day to day life and to remember things will get better. 

The third thing is to motivate myself to keep up this blog, a lot of hobbies I start, I often leave behind after a short amount of time. I want this blog to be something I can be proud of and for it to become a hobby of mine so that I can add to it whilst procrastinating from work. 

What were your New Years resolutions?

Eikc.



No comments:

Post a Comment