Monday 30 December 2013

FOTD (Face of the Day).

Hi everyone!

I'm going out for some lunch later so I thought I'd show you the make up look I've done.
This is my first attempt at doing this, so please bare with me, I'm not the best at taking selfies! Apologies for the shadow lines going across my face, this is due to my blinds!








Eyes

So I started off with my eyes, I do this if i'm applying more eye shadow than usual to avoid fall out. I used my revlon colour stay palette in 555 'Moonlit Clair de lune' and applied #1 across the lid. I then used #2 in the outer corner of my eye and blended this using my urban decay eye shadow brush. I then used the same colour on my bottom lash line. I then used #1 again in the inner tearduct of my eye. I then used my No7 extravagant volume mascara on both the top and bottom lashes.

Face

I then applied my Loreal true match foundation in 'Rose Beige' using my real techniques buffing brush. Once this was blended I went in and used my collection concealer in light and applied this on any blemishes and under my eyes. This concealer is definitely my favourite, it has great coverage and is affordable which is great for me as I'm a student. I then used the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes in a lighter shade than my skin tone to highlight my face. I also applied this on my cheekbones and down my nose. To set this I used my Rimmel Stay Matte powder.  For blush I used my sleek blush in 'Rose Gold' and applied this on the apples of my cheeks. I then finished the look off using Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in 107 and blotted it.


If you liked this kind of post, let me know in the comments section!

Eikc.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you! yeah sure :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete