Friday 17 January 2014

What I do to unwind.

Around this time of year, I tend to become very stressed so there are now a few things I like to do in order to unwind.




Candles. And lots of them. I like to turn off the main light and have the side light on with all my candles lit. It makes the room feel a lot calmer. 


I've recently got on the Spotify premium bandwagon (a few years late) and have subscribed to a months free subscription which I have so far thoroughly enjoyed. As soon as the month finishes I'm going to subscribe to the student deal of £4.99 per month for Spotify premium. I've made a playlist of chilled songs that I like to listen to, including; Mumford & Sons, Temper Trap, Bombay Bicycle Club etc. 

If I'm not listening to music I love watching Criminal Minds or New Tricks. Anything to do with crime I love watching. 

What do you do when you want to relax?

Eikc.

1 comment: