Tuesday 28 January 2014

Bodycare | Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Body Scrub

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to be sharing my views on the 'Sugar Crush' body scrub by Soap & Glory.


The main ingredients in this product are; brown sugar, lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. The lime and the sugar gives the product a sweet yet refreshing smell.

Almond oil is great for the skin, this is due to it being a rich source of vitamin E. It also contains vitamin D as well as containing other nutritional components. Almond oil has many beauty and health benefits, a few include; deeply moisturising the skin, nourishing the skin making it soft and smooth. It additionally improves complexion and retains glow.

Brown sugar is a great natural exfoliator and has many benefits. Because of the smaller particles in brown sugar, it is softer on the skin, meaning it can be used for those who have sensitive skin. It's also great at scrubbing away dead skin cells making way for healthier skin.

The use of macadamia is known to be great in relation to haircare and skincare. This is due to it deeply penetrating the skin. It is known to help the elasticity of the skin as well as preventing stretch marks.

I think this product is great, after using it my skin feels replenished, moisturised and makes it feel really soft. The price tag for this scrub is £8.00 and for the amount of product you get I think it is very affordable. I tend to use this product once or twice a week, as it isn't necessary to exfoliate your skin everyday.

Have you tried out this product?

If your interested in a DIY lip scrub please check out my friend Life of Libby:

http://www.lifeoflibby.co.uk/2013/06/diy-sugar-lip-scrub.html


Eikc.

3 comments:

  1. I love the whole Sugar Crush range, if you love the scrub you need to try out the other products.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever tried the breakfast scrub? I've heard that one is good too! I love soap and glory overall as a brand, i can't get enough of their body spray, they have recently just discontinued one and I was so gutted when I found out! xx

      Delete
  2. There's nothing by soap and glory that I don't love haha!! All their products work so well!! Xx

    ReplyDelete