Saturday 15 February 2014

Perfume | Viva La Juicy Noir

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, being a student has caught up with me and I've found myself becoming more and more drowned in work. The weather has been awful in the UK as well and the photos I had taken earlier in the week I wasn't happy with due to the poor lighting therefore didn't want to use them!

Yesterday was Valentines Day and I've never really celebrated it before, me and my boyfriend just spent a quiet night in and I cooked for him. He kindly bought me perfume and I loved the scent so I thought I'd do a quick review on it.



This is the Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture, this perfume has a sweet floral scent about it. The bottle itself is very girly, I feel it would not be to everyone's taste as it's quite bold. I absolutely love the smell, my favourite scents for perfumes are those which are floral and sweet and this one has both.  I definitely do feel very feminine when wearing this perfume. I've read that the lasting power isn't that long with this perfume but that does not put me off in the slightest as I always carry perfume with me wherever I go. The name 'Viva La Juicy Noir' suggests it would appropriate for an evening occasion, however I feel I'd wear it more during the day and use my Armani Diamonds Rose for a night out. You only need a spray of this perfume as it can be quite over powering if you spray too much.

The top notes of this scent consists of juicy berries and mandarin, mixed with floral scents of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine. The mellow notes consist of vanilla, what reminds me of caramel and amber. Finally the base notes consist of sandalwood which gives the scent it's richness.

Have you ever tried any of the range?
What's your favourite perfume?

Eikc.

(I should hopefully be posting more next week, fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Juicy bottles but I'm not a massive fan of their scents. I love Flowerbomb, I always end up spraying myself with it.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of those scents which you don't need to spray much as I've found even two sprays is too over powering. It's very sweet.

      xx

      Delete