Sunday 16 February 2014

50 Followers

Hi Everyone!

So the other day I reached 50 followers on blog lovin'. This being my first milestone, it meant a lot to me. When I started this blog up, I didn't expect many people to read it, I mainly created it to give myself something to do in conjunction with being a student so to reach 50 followers after a few months of blogging was an achievement for me.

I've loved having my own space of the internet, I've loved finding new blogs and getting involved with the blogging community. I find it to be very rewarding and have found that more of my free time has been spent on reading blogs and watching YouTube.

I hope that my blog grows a lot more over the next year, I still hope to include beauty posts but being a student I have to budget so I feel I'll be adding more lifestyle posts as there is a lot of different topics I'd like to cover. If there is something you'd particularly like to see please leave a comment as I love reading people's opinions!

Eikc.

No comments:

Post a Comment