Saturday 21 December 2013

Welcome.

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my new blog, I had a break from my other blog for quite a few months and because its been so long since I posted in there, I've decided to make a new one. A problem I had whilst I was at uni was that I had no camera to take pictures with, however for Christmas my boyfriend bought me a digi one and because I was so excited about getting it I wanted to get back into blogging and photography.

I can't promise how often I'm going to post on here because being a student is very time consuming and stressful, but I will try and blog as often as I can!

My original intentions for starting a blog was because I spend so time reading blogs and watching YouTube videos so I'm looking forwards to getting back into the blogging world. 

Eikc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment